It is the era of smartwatches and smartphones. The old and manual watches are now getting replaced by the new and trendy smartwatches. Everyone wants to have the best smartwatch, that serves the purpose of a watch as well as a smartphone too.
Smartwatches are actually the talk of the town these days mainly because they are so trendy yet they are multipurpose watches. Being a multipurpose watch basically means that these are not just the regular watches that tell you the time, they perform a lot of other functions too. From keeping a check on your heart rate to managing your calls and messages, they provide plenty of facilities and that is besides keeping you posted with the time. These watches are just pure magic.
Among other smartphone manufacturers, Xiaomi is one of the leading companies providing the best and trendy smartwatches. Xiaomi has launched many smartwatches up till now but IMILAB KW66 and Haylou LS05 are among the best sellers. They are super amazing yet so comfortable to wear all day.
IMILAB KW66 and Haylou LS05 are the two latest smartwatches launched by Xiaomi. Both of these smartwatches are sporty watches and keeps you posted with your health status and keep tracking your sports activities. Apart from these features, they look super classy and boosts up your style game, quite effortlessly.
If you are wondering which of these two smartwatches you should buy, then you don’t need to be confused about making this decision. To help you out in this situation, we have compared IMILAB KW66 and Haylou LS05 smartwatches recently launched by Xiaomi in 2020.
Difference between the two models:
- If we talk about the major differences between the two, we would be kind of surprised to know that there is no major difference between these two smartwatches. Infact, these two models are quite the same when it comes to the specs and the features, the difference however lies in the outlook of these two smartwatches.
- IMILAB KW66 and Haylou LS05, both of these smartwatches use the same TFT screen, with quite the same resolution. These smartwatches are equipped with the same Bluetooth feature- 5.0. Both of these models also have the same battery capacity.
To know more about the two latest smartwatches, let’s dig into some of the more details:
- IMILAB KW66 and Haylou LS05, both of these smartwatches come in the round shape. They have the same 1.28 inch TFT screen. IMILAB KW66 however differ a little in that it has a curved screen with a 3D feature.
- IMILAB KW66 weighs around 44g, whereas Haylou LS05 weighs a bit more. It weighs around 54g. They also have the same IPU strap.
- IMILAB KW66 is waterproof as well as the Haylou LS05 (IP68).
- IMILAB KW66 has a screen resolution of 240*240 pixels, Haylou LS05 on the other hand has a screen resolution of 120*120 pixels.
- IMILAB KW66 dimensions are 45*45*10.8mm, Haylou LS05 dimensions are a bit different; its 45*45*11.4mm.
- Both of these smartwatches are compatible with android and Ios.
- They have the same battery capacities and the 5.0 bluetooth feature.
- IMILAB KW66 has 13 multi-sports modes. Haylou LS05, however, offers 12 multi-sports modes.
- Both of these smartwatches have the heart rate monitors.
- They also have the sleep monitor, both of these smartwatches.
- A battery capacity of 340 mAh is provided by both of these smartwatches.
- IMILAB KW66 and Haylou LS05, both offers the same standby time of 30 days.
- The GPS and NFC features are absent in both of these smartwatches.
One final factor that lets you decide between the two quite the same options is obviously the price.
- IMILAB KW66 is available at a price of 6,999/-
- Haylou LS05 is available at a little cheaper price than IMILAB KW66, at a price of 5,999/-
So if you are confused about deciding which of these two smartwatches you should buy for yourself or a loved one, giving this comparison a thorough read will help you decide better. You will get a clear picture in mind after reading about these details of both the smartwatches.
Compare OnePlus 7 vs Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro: Price, Specs, Review
Are you confused between the OnePlus 7 and Xiaomi K20? If so, don’t worry because in this article we will...
Tecno spark 4 Vs Tecno Camon 12 Air | Detail Comparison
Tecno is a Chinese company with customers in now more than 60 countries across the globe. Tecno mobiles have been...
Infinix Hot 8 Lite Vs Infinix Smart 3 Plus | Major Updates
Buying a new phone can be a little difficult, be it for yourself or for your loved ones, considering we...
Samsung A51 vs Redmi Note 9 Pro: Detailed Comparison
Choosing a phone is a pretty hard decision; it becomes tougher if the preferred smartphones are fresh in the market...
Honor 10 vs. Honor View 10: Which One to Buy-Detailed Review
The Honor 10 and Honor View 10 are the exclusive smartphones from the Chinese company. Both the models are known...
Nubia N1 Vs Nubia N1 Lite: Detail Spec Comparison
The N1 line of Nubia has been quite successful and is one of the reasons for the company’s success in...
Samsung A71 vs Redmi Note 9s: Detail Comparison
Selecting a smartphone is a quite hard decision; it becomes harder if the desired phones are new in the market...
Detail Comparison of Moto G6 vs Moto G7: Unbox cell
The new Moto G7 is the top handset of four smartphones to bear the ‘G7’ name, and it openly swaps the budget-friendly Moto...
Samsung A51 vs Samsung A71 : Specs Comparison
Samsung A51 vs Samsung A71 So Samsung’s new Galaxy phones are taking over the market. Samsung A51 and Samsung A71...
Feature Comparison of Samsung’s Galaxy S20 vs Galaxy S20+ vs Galaxy S20 Ultra
Samsung has recently added the upgraded models to its popular range of Galaxy S-Series. Galaxy S-series phones are Samsung has...