Apple recently launched its great new iPhone update. It is entitled as iOS 13 and contains a lot of new things you will do. Some of them are secret, so it is good to know how to get the most out of your smartphone.
There are many features most of the users don’t know that actually exists, for instance there is a keyboard that allows you to enter text by swiping, iPhone camera is now more intelligent it automatically turn on at night where needed. You can make Emojis your look alike and many more. Here are some hidden little tricks in iPhone’s update.
ATTACH TWO PAIRS OF AIRPODS TO ONE IPHONE
Now you can attach two pairs of AirPods to the same iPhone. This is worthwhile if you are traveling with somebody and you need to share your song, music or someone is watching movie with you at your phone. There is no need to share one Airpod.
- Open the charging case cover and hold the pairing button on the rear of your AirPods till the light flashes to white.
- Take it close to your iPhone.
- Touch the pop-up menu approving you need to pair the AirPods to your iPhone.
- Then repeat the above steps to connect a 2nd
- Play the music.
- You will hear songs in one pair of AirPods.
- Now hit the AirPlay button.
- Select the second pair of AirPods you have attached.
- Music will be played in both AirPods at the same time.
MUTE THE AWFUL REPLY-ALL EMAIL THREADS
If you get surrounded by a dreadful Reply All email thread that is exploding your mobile, don’t worry, you can get rid of it.
- Open your Mail app on your handset
- In inbox, swipe right to left through the message
- Touch “More”
- Tape “Mute”
- If you need to join the chat again, follow the first three steps, but hit “Unmute”
SIRI CAN PLAY LIVE RADIO FOR YOU
In the latest update, you can request Siri to play your preferred radio stations.
- Activate Siri with a “Hey Siri” command or holding the power button.
- Say “Siri, play radio station (name of radio station).”
TYPE QUICKER BY SWIPING
Couple of months back Apple permitted customers to install third-party keyboards, for example Gboard to enhance the performance. You don’t have to install from the App Store.
If you have updated your phone to iOS 13, then create a message like you usually do. To type, drag and hold your thumb or finger on every letter of the word you are trying to spell.
FACILITATE DARK MODE
If you are not aware, this dark mode setting basically reverses the colors on your display, so the white background turns black.
- Speak, “Hey, Siri, turn on Dark Mode”
- If you don’t want to use Siri, you accomplish this task by opening Control Center
- Press and hold the Brightness indicator
- Then go to “Appearance Light”
SILENT UNKNOWN CALLERS
To silent the unknown callers follow these steps.
- Open the Settings app
- Touch Phone
- Toggle Silence Unknown Callers
AUTOMATICALLY CLOSE BROWSER TABS
It is very useful and keeps your web browser running efficiently. This will only works for the default Safari internet browser.
- Tap Settings
- Go to “Safari”
- Then tap “Close Tabs”
- You can select close your tabs daily, weekly, monthly, or manual mode.
EXTEND YOUR IPHONE BATTERY
Apple has introduced an option to its Battery Health functionality entitled as “Optimized Battery Charging,” which is intended to prolong the total battery life of a device which is updated to iOS 13.
- Touch “Settings”
- Then Scroll down a bit
- Go for “Battery” option
- Touch Battery Health
- Toggle the button to the “On” position.
GROUP FACETIME CALL
You have possibly FaceTimed several times with your friends and family, but have you ever FaceTimed to a group of friends?
- Open the FaceTime app
- Touch the + button on the top right of your phone’s display
- Enter the number or name of somebody you want to call first
- Enter maximum 30 other contacts
- Tap Audio or Video to place the FaceTime call
CAPTURE BETTER-FRAMED, MORE LEVEL PHOTOS
There is a secret camera level deep in the settings that will be accessible when you are capturing overhead shots.
- Open “Settings”
- Then Scroll down a bit
- Go for “Camera” option
- Allow the Grid
After you place your mobile above something to take a photo, dual crosshairs will be seen, one is white and the other is yellow one. Your photo is level, once they lined up.
STOP APPS FROM REQUESTING FOR FEEDBACK
Feedback and reviews are important only for App developers, I guess, but it can be very irritating for many app users.
- Go for Settings app
- Open App Store & iTunes
- Toggle the button In-App Reviews & Ratings to “Off”
iPhone 14 Pro Max vs. Samsung S23 Ultra: An In-Depth Comparison
As two of the most anticipated smartphones of 2023, the iPhone 14 Pro Max and Samsung S23 Ultra are expected...
20 Best 256GB INTERNAL MEMORY MOBILES
https://www.ondemandclone.com/ There are many different types of internal memory configurations for mobile devices. Some have 256GB while others may be...
Best Real Estate Apps
Today we will be taking a look at some of the best real estate apps on the market. The right...
Best Phones for Seniors in 2021
The world of technology and smartphones is always changing, and these changes can be difficult for older people to keep...
Best Apps for Diabetes Patients
The best apps for diabetes patients help them manage their condition and make it easier to live a healthy life....
Compare OnePlus 7 vs Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro: Price, Specs, Review
Are you confused between the OnePlus 7 and Xiaomi K20? If so, don’t worry because in this article we will...
Tecno spark 4 Vs Tecno Camon 12 Air | Detail Comparison
Tecno is a Chinese company with customers in now more than 60 countries across the globe. Tecno mobiles have been...
Infinix Hot 8 Lite Vs Infinix Smart 3 Plus | Major Updates
Buying a new phone can be a little difficult, be it for yourself or for your loved ones, considering we...
Samsung A51 vs Redmi Note 9 Pro: Detailed Comparison
Choosing a phone is a pretty hard decision; it becomes tougher if the preferred smartphones are fresh in the market...
Honor 10 vs. Honor View 10: Which One to Buy-Detailed Review
The Honor 10 and Honor View 10 are the exclusive smartphones from the Chinese company. Both the models are known...